Know more. Live better.
Knowledge is power. Hancock Wellness Center empowers its members with a range of education opportunities designed to enrich and improve their lives. Our classes, seminars, and support groups include:
- Multiple American Heart Association CPR classes
- Childbirth preparation, including breastfeeding and newborn care with infant CPR
- Smoking cessation courses
- Diabetes education (call 317-468-4379 to register)
- Safe Sitter with CPR
- TB Validator Certification class
- Dean Vaughn Learning System Medical Terminology courses
- Seminars on health related topics
- Several support groups
- Hospital tours
- Speakers for your group meetings
- Car seat program
Many of these opportunities are free, and for those that aren’t, reduced fees are available based on financial need. To learn more about the wellness education classes and seminars we offer—or to register—click here.