It’s National Nutrition Month! Focus on nourishing your body with whole, fresh, nutritious food. Build a healthier salad by adding lean protein, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Recipe of the Month
Good For You Greek Salad
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
In shallow salad bowl or on serving platter, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad. Serve.