How is it that crushed ice makes every beverage taste a thousand times better? Anyone else agree? It sure makes this Moscow Mojito Kombucha Mocktail even better.
I got the inspiration for this Moscow Mojito Mocktail from a cocktail wedding reception and the mocktail version tastes just as good as the real thing. It’s a great substitute and perfect if you want a non-alcoholic beverage to sip poolside on a hot summer day.
Rather than sugary ginger beer, the ginger flavor comes from Sparkling Ginger Live Soda. Live Kombucha soda is packed with healthy probiotics and is a great alternative to regular soda. It’s ALSO a great alternative to sugar heavy ginger beer.
This beverage is so refreshing, super simple to make, all the flavors compliment each other very well. Enjoy it morning, noon or night.
- 1 bottle Live Soda Sparkling Ginger
- Sparkling Water (I used Lime flavor)
- Crushed Ice
- Few sprigs of mint leaves (3 – 5 leaves per glass)
- 1-2 limes
- If you don’t have crushed ice, crush some ice cubes – enough to fill your glass nearly to the brim.
- Juice half a lime into each of your empty glasses. Then, add the lime half and 2 – 3 mint leaves to the glass. Using the end of a wooden spoon (or muddler, if you are that fancy!), muddle the lime, lime juice, and mint leaves. Add half the ice and muddle/mix a bit more.
- Add the remaining ice to your glasses. Top each glass with half a bottle of Sparkling Ginger Live Soda. Top with sparkling water.
- Using a regular/fancy straw, give the glass a few stirs. Top with mint leaves.
Enjoy poolside, beachside or outside with a good book.