Try this healthy taco alternative for your own Taco Tuesday!
New Recipe to Try:
Healthy Ground Chicken Tacos
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 large onion, finely chopped
• 2 large bell peppers, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp avocado oil
• 1 lb ground chicken (I used breast)
• 1 tbsp organic taco seasoning
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 cup low sodium tomato sauce
• 1½ cups frozen corn (thawed) or 1 can
• ½ cup cilantro, chopped
• 1 bunch radishes, sliced
• 1 tsp salt
• Organic corn tortillas
• Lime, cheese and Greek yogurt, for serving
1. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add garlic and onion, sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and sauté for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add chicken, taco seasoning, smoked paprika and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking chicken into pieces. Decrease heat to low, add tomato sauce and corn, and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
3. Add cilantro, radishes and salt; stir. Serve hot over corn tortillas with lime, crumbled feta or shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Greek yogurt.